Monday, September 24, 2012

C4K Summary for August

Male's Blog Post on September 17, 2012
Male's Blog Post
I was assigned to leave a comment for a student from Buenos Aires named Male. In the first blog post I read that was left by Male he exclaimed his excitement for his new Justin Bieber CD. There were smiley faces everywhere and he pronounced his love for Justin Bieber's music. It was quite adorable and I hope I get a response from him.

To read Male's blog yourself, please click here.

Laita's Blog Post on September 22, 2012
Laita's Blog Post
In Laita's blog post she posted a picture of her favorite painting. She said she enjoyed the painting because "the rich and shiny sun [reflects] off the water creating a outstanding picture." I posted a comment back to Laita telling her that I, too, shared a passion for art. I also asked her if she had a favorite artist and if she had any other pieces of work that she enjoyed.

To view Laita's blog yourself, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment